The CADD III is responsible for preparing clear, complete and accurate advanced drawings tasks, design drawings, renderings, and construction documents from rough or detailed sketches, verbal communication and/or notes.
· Assists in the creation of proposals, presentations, programs and construction documents working under the direction of Job Captain (Job Captain or Sr Job Captain) or Project Architect (Architectural Project Manager, Project Architect or Sr Project Architect).
· Analyzes California building codes, space and site requirements, technical documents and reports to integrate their effect into architectural drawings.
· Operates Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD) software to produce designs, drawings, renderings and video presentations.
· Perform CADD activities/tasks on projects within established schedules and budgets.
· 2-1/2 years Revit Software experience required. Associates degree from Community College or Technical School. Five (5) years or more of Architecture practice experience.
· Knowledge of California Building Codes required