The Construction Superintendent assumes leadership responsibilities and manages all onsite construction activities while ensuring that the goals and objectives of the project are achieved within the budget and schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all on-site construction activities from beginning to end of the project
- Primary interface of coordination between subcontractors, inspectors, architects, and consultants for the project.
- Manages and coordinates performance of subcontractors, suppliers, vendors, and labor to attain maximum productivity
- Assists project manager in maintaining and updating the schedule as well as client communication for daily operations and addressing operational and site issues
- Holds all weekly site meetings that are required on a project (Subcontractor coordination, safety, owner, etc.)
- Inspects work to ensure that workmanship conforms to the specification and meets the company’s standards of quality.
- Documents onsite daily activities by use of daily reports and photos in company construction management software
- Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policies or owner required safety policies per project (whichever is more stringent)
- Maintains an organized job site, including the construction office/trailer
- Assists project manager with project closeout procedures including punch lists and record drawings
Residing in the San Luis Obispo, CA area preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 8 years (Preferred)
- Paso Robles, CA (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 50 (Preferred)