Responsible for planning, directing, coordinating and managing a diverse team in project pre-construction, bidding, construction and achieving the successful completion of projects. The Project Manager assumes leadership responsibilities and accepts challenges for managing projects and staff to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and budget parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- -Concurrently manages/oversees multiple projects from start to finish
- -Understands and meets clients expectations related to project goals, objectives, scope, budget, and schedule and is the main point of contact for the client on overall project status.
- -Organizes and manages pre-construction and job site meetings
- -Builds, directs and manages all planning and scheduling activities throughout the duration of all assigned projects and assures that the company’s contractual obligations for all assigned projects are met including finishing the projects on time.
- -Coordinates and assures the accuracy of all assigned project billing activities within the designated time allowed
- -Ensures safety standards and safety meetings are being met on assigned projects
- -Manages project close out on all assigned projects
- -Oversees, diligently mentors and maintains all assigned Direct Reports (Superintendents and Project Engineers). Ensures that their Direct Reports complete all of their duties to company standards.
- -Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year College or University in Construction Management or a related field experience
- -Five or more years related experience and/or training in business, supervision, staff management and financial oversight or equivalent combination of education and experience
- -Valid Driver’s License
- -CPR and 1st Aid Certification Required