The Project Engineer (CM Field) assists the Project Manager in attaining successful completion of the construction projects. The Project Engineer accepts the challenges that ensure that project goals and objectives are accomplished within the project budget and time frames by performing duties as directed by the project managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizes and manages pre-construction and job site meetings
- Coordinates and assures the accuracy of all assigned project billing activities within the designated time allowed
- Ensures safety standards and safety meetings are being met on assigned projects
- Manages project close out on all assigned projects
- Primary interface of coordination between subcontractors, inspectors, architects, and consultants for the project.
- Inspects work to ensure that workmanship conforms to the specification and meets the company’s standards of quality.
- Documents onsite daily activities by use of daily reports and photos in company construction management software
- Responsible for keeping all aspects of project document control up to date including all project logs and reports
Candidates within a 50-mile radius of Paso Robles, CA preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Engineer: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school (Preferred)
- Paso Robles, CA (Preferred)
- United States (Required)